Public Safety provides a Lost and Found service for the Homewood campus.
If you have lost an item:
- Check the list of recently recovered property below. If an item appears to be property you lost, call 410-516-5278, to make an appointment to stop by Public Safety at 3001 Remington Ave. during office hours (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
- After hours pickup. In the event that you are unable to retrieve your item during office hours, you can make arrangements to pick the item after hours. Call 410-516-5278 (Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) to make arrangements.
- Report a lost item. Timely reporting of a lost or misplaced item is the best way to get it back. If you have lost something on or around campus recently, be sure to notify Campus Safety and Security. A valid university ID card or other photo ID is required to claim property.
- Found property is kept for 30 calendar days, after which it is either donated or disposed.
- The recovered property list is updated twice a month.
If you have found an item
If the item’s rightful owner cannot be immediately identified, drop if off to Public Safety at 3001 Remington Ave. during office hours (Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).