- JHPD Status
- Accountability Board
- 2019 Legislation and Resources
- Events and Livestreams
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Crime Data
- Interim Study Report
- Archives from 2018 Legislative Session
- Compliance & Crime Stats
- Emergency Response Guides
- Crime Prevention Tips
- Behavioral Health Team
- Student Advisory Committee
We care about your safety. Follow these tips to protect yourself if you ever encounter a thief.
- Don’t resist. Give up your property; don’t give up your life.
- Do not volunteer any information or do anything other than what the robber asks. Listen carefully and pay attention to the robber’s appearance and demeanor.
- One of the most important things to remember if you are being robbed is to do as you are told and try to observe.
- Call 911 or Campus Safety and Security 410-516-7777 right away. The first minutes after a crime occurs are critical to law enforcement.
- Describe exactly what occurred with as many details as possible. Give complete descriptions such as sex, race, age, height, weight, hair color, scars, tattoos, and clothing. If a vehicle was involved try to get the make, color, and license plate.
- If you observe a crime in progress, stay calm and call 911 or call Campus Safety and Security at 410-516-7777. Your actions can prevent others from being victims.