- JHPD Status
- Accountability Board
- 2019 Legislation and Resources
- Events and Livestreams
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Crime Data
- Interim Study Report
- Archives from 2018 Legislative Session
- Compliance & Crime Stats
- Emergency Response Guides
- Crime Prevention Tips
- Behavioral Health Team
- Student Advisory Committee
We care about your safety. Follow these guidelines for safety in campus residence halls.
- Don’t let others tailgate when entering residence halls and report immediately anyone whom you see helping others tailgate.
- Do not prop open any residence’s exterior door.
- When in the residence hall never leave your room unlocked, even while taking a shower or making a short trip down the hall.
- Refrain from posting notes on your door informing others that no one is in the room.
- Don’t leave valuables, such as your wallet, checkbook, or jewelry, in open view.
- Keep an accurate inventory of your possessions. Engraving tools may be borrowed from Security for inscribing your driver’s license number.
- Keys should not be attached to university identification.
- Take care of your keys. Don’t give anyone a chance to duplicate them.
- Be a good neighbor; look for suspicious activity or people in the residence hall.