- JHPD Status
- Accountability Board
- 2019 Legislation and Resources
- Events and Livestreams
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Crime Data
- Interim Study Report
- Archives from 2018 Legislative Session
- Compliance & Crime Stats
- LiveSafe App
- Emergency Response Guides
- Crime Prevention Tips
- Behavioral Health Team
- Student Advisory Committee
We care about your safety. Follow these tips to stay safe around alcohol.
- Criminals are predators. A person who is intoxicated to the point of physical and mental impairment makes him- or herself an easy target for a potential attacker.
- Alcohol impairs many of the faculties we depend on to make good sound decisions.
- Impaired individuals may take chances a sober person would never consider.
- When at dance clubs or drinking in groups, be aware that someone may try to put what is referred to as “club drugs” into your drink without your knowledge. If you ever leave a drink unattended, discard the drink.