Frances Callahan, LCSW-C
Clinical Manager, BHCST
- In her 11 years at Johns Hopkins, Frances has provided mental health services and consultation to faculty, staff, and students throughout Johns Hopkins University and Medicine.
- Her favorite thing about Baltimore is The American Visionary Arts Museum (AVAM), and she especially enjoys the Independence Day Pet Parade AVAM hosts every year.
Kim Sutter, LCPC
Lead BHCST Clinician
- Kim has worked as a mobile crisis counselor alongside law enforcement in Maryland for two decades. She also once had a mental health advice column in a local paper called “ Well-Advised!”
- One of her favorite things about Baltimore is walking around the city, especially walking in Herring Run Park with family and friends.
Michole Bledzki, LCSW-C
- Michole has worked as a clinician and manager in county mobile crisis teams for the past 20 years. She has also worked with children with complex medical care needs.
- Michole enjoys the residential architecture in Baltimore City, especially the Painted Ladies. She also deeply appreciates the great sense of community in the neighborhoods.
Amanda Menke, LCSW-C
- Amanda is a long-time resident of “Charm City”: she moved to Baltimore as a teenager and never looked back. Amanda completed her undergraduate at Towson University before earning her MSW from University of Maryland Baltimore and has worked with various organizations (including CASA, Office of the Public Defender, and the Maryland Department of Health) before joining JHU as crisis response clinician.
- Amanda loves exploring new places in Baltimore and meeting new people. In her free time, you can find her adventuring around the city with a good book, a cold iced coffee, and her dog, Maxwell.
Erica Thornton, LMSW
- Born and raised in Baltimore, Erica worked in the public child welfare system before joining the BHCST. She worked with teenagers, ages 14-21, right before they aged out of foster care.
- Erica’s favorite thing about Baltimore is the food. There are so many interesting places to eat.
Michala Williams, LMSW
- Michala has worked as a Social Worker in New York City and Pittsburgh, primarily in hospital and medical settings with a focus in trauma. She is also a singer/musician who enjoys connecting with others through art.
- As a new Baltimore resident, she looks forward to experiencing all of the culture, food, and art this city has to offer.
Public Safety Staff
Senior Director of Public Safety, Homewood Campus
- In addition to being a public safety professional, Jarron is also a Maryland certified emergency medical technician.
- His favorite thing about Baltimore is the variety of cultural experiences that one is able to have simply by traveling from neighborhood to neighborhood.
Crisis Intervention Team Coordinator
- In addition to his role at Hopkins, Jason also works as an AHA and ASHI Certified CPR Instructor and Public Life Safety Educator within the Volunteer Fire Department.
- His favorite thing about Baltimore is the food – Baltimore has some of the best!